Here at Avenue, we create advertisements on your behalf with the goal of achieving the best possible results in the following metrics:
Impressions - The number of times a specific ad was seen.
- One view equals one impression. If the same person views your ad on multiple occasions, they'll be counted as multiple impressions.
- The higher the impressions, the more people have seen your advertisement.
- This metric is an ideal number to focus on if your goal is to spread brand awareness.
Clicks - The number of times a user physically clicks on a specific ad
- Once a user clicks on your advertisement, it’ll direct them to the landing page that was set up behind the ad.
Click-Through Rate (CTR) - The number of clicks your ad receives divided by the number of impressions.
- CTR is the percentage of how often people who see your ad end up clicking on it. For example, if one of your ads has 10 clicks with 100 impressions, your CTR would be 10%.
- High CTR's mean your ads are relevant and helpful to users who see them.
Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Behind all forms of paid advertisements, you will be charged whenever a user clicks on your ad.
- The goal is to get your CPC to be as low as possible.
- The higher the quality score of your ad, the lower your CPC will be. In other words, the more relevant and effective your ad is, the cheaper a click will cost you!