Realtors who are on a CREA DDF® feed will need to select “Realty Butler Technology Inc.” as a Technology Provider when adding a data feed within their realtor.ca account.
- Login to https://member.realtor.ca/
- Click on ‘My Tools’ within the navigation bar and then click ‘Data Distribution Facility (DDF®)'
- Click on ‘Data Feeds’*
- Follow the steps outlined to add a data feed.
- Step 1: Select National Shared Pool (Option 1)
- Step 2: Select ‘I will be engaging a 3rd Party Technology Provider to operate my Data Feed’
- Step 3: Search for “Realty Butler Technology Inc.” and select. You know you’ve selected Realty Butler Technology Inc.when the field has been highlighted
- Step 4: input the primary domain you’ll be using for your website.
- Step 5: Select ‘I want the Data Feed to PROVIDE ALL available listings’
- ‘Click to review your Data Feed before Saving it’
*If you don't have permission to your DDF® Dashboard contact your Brokerage owner. Your Brokerage owner can set the permissions for the REALTORS® of their office. If a realtor logs into the portal and sees they don't have permissions it would mean their brokerage has opted out or haven't set the permissions yet.