Your package includes one free hour of website work or consultation each month.
Your free hour includes:
Updating your content
- Do you have a new testimonial? Not sure how to ask for Client reviews? Check out our how-to article here!
- Do you have a new blog post? Blogs are a great way to keep your clients up to date and can be a great tool to help your SEO ranking.
- Have you made changes to your bio or personal information? Do you want to share neighbourhood information or upcoming events with your clients?
- Read more about what makes a great Real Estate website here.
Design tweaks & edits
- Do you have new images or video footage to add? Feel free to browse our stock photo resources using the links below. Find something you like? Just send over the image URL & let us know where you'd like it:
- Other new content or ideas to keep things up to date on your site?
Do you have any new or sold listings you’d like to show on your website? Follow the guide below to manually add them to your website.
If you're having difficulties adding listings, our Client Services Team can support you by completing the form below.
Please note, anything beyond your free redesign/consultation hour is charged at a rate of $50 per hour. We’ll never work beyond your free hour without notifying you first that your time is up, and getting your permission to continue at the $50 per hour rate.
We run two types of ads as well as one content post each week.
- Clients can choose one or both of a homebuyer-focused campaign and a seller-focused campaign.
The Home-buyer Focused Campaign
- When clicked, the ad brings prospects to the Home Finder form located on your website. This prospect will appear in the Avenue App.
See below for an example of a home-buyer ad:
The Home-seller Focused Campaign
- When clicked, the ad brings prospects to the Home Evaluation form located on your website. This prospect will appear in the Avenue App.
See below for an example of a home-seller ad:
Minimum $50 ad spend per campaign. If you’d like to spend more on a campaign, or if you'd like to run both types, just let us know.
If you have any questions, you can check out our Facebook FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the Avenue App.
We share light, engaging content on your Facebook Business page once per week. These articles are sourced from online real estate, home decor, and news publications. They’re posted in addition to your listing ads and don’t require any ad spend. Be sure to invite your Facebook friends to like your business page- learn how here.
All content we post falls into the following categories:
- Real Estate/Financial News
- Real Estate/Financial Tips
- Home Decor
- Home Tips
- Local News
- Local Events
You set these categories on your Launch Form when you sign up. Later on, you can contact Avenue by email or Live Chat to change categories.
We also post the following:
- Special holiday messages
- Client testimonials
- Links to new & archived newsletters
- Your blog posts
If you have any questions, you can check out our Facebook FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.
The Avenue App
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find in the Avenue app:
- Contacts automatically imports leads captured using your Avenue lead capture tools, and lets you keep track of your database
- Website Stats lets you see how many visitors your website and listing pages are getting, so you can track audience growth over time
- Newsletter Stats keeps you up to date with how many subscribers receive your monthly real estate newsletter (available only with our newsletter service).
- Facebook Stats shows you how your advertising is performing so you can track it month to month (available only with our Facebook service).
If this is your first time logging into the app, you will need your username and password. You can access the app here, and don't forget, you can live chat with our team if you have any questions.
To help you get started, check out our how to video here.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can check out our Avenue App FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.