Your package includes one free hour of website work or consultation each month.
Your free hour includes:
Updating your content
- Do you have a new testimonial to add?
- Do you have a new blog post?
- Have you made changes to your biography or personal information?
- Do you want to share neighbourhood information or upcoming events with your clients?
- Read more about what makes a great Real Estate website here.
Design tweaks & edits
- Do you have new images or video footage to add? Feel free to browse our stock photo resources using the links below. Find something you like? Just send over the image URL & let us know where you'd like it:
- Other new content or ideas to keep things updated on your site?
- Do you have any manual listings you’d like to show on your website? (commercial, or exclusive listings)
Please email all requests through to our Client Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: anything beyond this free hour is charged at a rate of $50 per hour. We’ll never work beyond your free hour without notifying you first that your time is up, and getting your permission to continue at the $50 per hour rate.
We run two types of ads as well as 1 content post each week.
1. Listings Ads
Whenever you have a new listing, open house, or price change, we will showcase your property to an audience of potential buyers in your area.
Our listings ads are targeted to a qualified audience based on location and other demographics. See below for an example of a Just Listed ad.
2. Property Search Ads
Throughout the month, we will also run customized property search ads that represent the area you work in and the types of properties that you specialize in.
These ads are a great tool to drive qualified buyer leads, especially during times when you're not carrying a lot of listings. See below for an example of a property search ad.
Custom Facebook Ads
We would be happy to work with you to create a custom facebook advertisement. Some of our clients run contests, or advertise for other features on their website, such as the Free Home Evaluation or Home Finder program. Learn more about how to run Custom Ads from our Support Article here. See below for an example of a custom Free Home Evaluation ad.
Please note, there is a maximum of 3 custom ads that can be requested each month. Please send 1 photo and desired text to email@example.com
We share light, engaging content on your Facebook Business page once per week. These articles are sourced from online real estate, home decor, and news publications. They’re posted in addition to your listing ads and don’t require any ad spend. Be sure to invite your Facebook friends to like your business page- learn how here.
All content we post falls into the following categories:
- Real Estate/Financial News
- Real Estate/Financial Tips
- Home Decor
- Home Tips
- Local News
- Local Events
You set these categories on your Launch Form when you sign up. Later on, you can contact Avenue or Live Chat to change categories.
We also post the following:
- Special holiday messages
- Client testimonials
- Links to new & archived newsletters
- Your blog posts
- Recent sales
See below for an example of a content post.
If you have any questions, you can check out our Facebook FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.
- We run the same basic ad types on Instagram that we run on Facebook, but we selectively choose the images that best represent your brand and your business.
- We also add premium branding to all of your Instagram ads, helping to generate brand recognition in your area.
If you have any questions, please check out our Instagram FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.
- Clients can choose one or both of a homebuyer-focused campaign and a seller-focused campaign.
- There is a minimum $150 per campaign. If you’d like to spend more on the campaign, you can- just let us know.
- Our team will monitor and optimize the ad’s performance on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, please check out our Google Ads FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.
See below for an example of a Google Ad:
- Your newsletter goes out at 9am local time on the 15th of every month—or the next business day, if the 15th is a weekend or holiday. This is set in stone—we can’t change what time or date your newsletter goes out.
- We send you a preview of your newsletter one week before.
- You have until 3pm PST the day before the newsletter goes out to recommend changes & add new contacts to Mailchimp.
- As far as changes go, you can add articles, add or remove specific listings and events, or customize the introduction to be more personal.
- Be sure to keep your contact database updated! You can send us your list to upload to your Mailchimp account, or upload it yourself. You can also add contacts on the newsletter sign-up form on your website!
If you have any questions about our Newsletter service, you can check out our Newsletter FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.
The Avenue App
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find in the Avenue app:
- Contacts automatically imports leads captured using your Avenue lead capture tools, and lets you keep track of your database
- Website Stats lets you see how many visitors your website and listing pages are getting, so you can track audience growth over time
- Newsletter Stats keeps you up to date with how many subscribers receive your monthly real estate newsletter (available only with our newsletter service).
- Facebook Stats shows you how your advertising is performing so you can track it month to month (available only with our Facebook service).
If this is your first time logging into the app, you will need your username and password. You can access the app here, and don't forget, you can live chat with our team if you have any questions.
To help you get started, check out our how to video here.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can check out our Avenue App FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.