Your package includes one free hour of website work or consultation each month.
Your free hour includes:
Updating your content
- Do you have a new testimonial to add?
- Do you have a new blog post?
- Have you made changes to your bio?
- Do you want to share neighbourhood information or upcoming events with your clients?
- Read more about what makes a great Real Estate website here.
Design tweaks & edits
- Do you have new images or video footage to add? Feel free to browse our stock photo resources using the links below. Find something you like? Just send over the image URL & let us know where you'd like it:
- Other new content or ideas to keep things updated on your site?
- Do you have any manual listings you’d like to show on your website? (commercial, or exclusive listings)
Please email all requests to our Client Services Team at email@example.com
Please note: anything beyond this free hour is charged at a rate of $50 per hour. We’ll never work beyond your free hour without notifying you first that your time is up, and getting your permission to continue at the $50 per hour rate.
1. Listings Ads
Just listed, open house, or price reductions.
2. Property Search Ads
Throughout the month, we will also run customized property search ads that represent the area you work in and the types of properties that you specialize in.
These ads are a great tool to drive qualified buyer leads, especially during times when you're not carrying a lot of listings. See below for an example of a property search ad.
Custom Facebook Ads
We would be happy to work with you to create a custom facebook advertisement. Some of our clients run contests, or advertise for other features on their website, such as the Free Home Evaluation or Home Finder program. Learn more about how to run Custom Ads from our Support Article here. See below for an example of a custom Free Home Evaluation ad.
Please note, there is a maximum of 3 custom ads that can be requested each month. Please send 1 photo and desired text to firstname.lastname@example.org
We share light, engaging content on your Facebook Business page once per week.
These posts help your page stay 'healthy' as well as making your business look active when searched.
Be sure to invite your Facebook friends to like your business page- learn how here.
All content we post falls into the following categories:
- Real Estate/Financial News
- Real Estate/Financial Tips
- Home Decor
- Home Tips
- Local News
- Local Events
You set these categories on your Launch Form when you sign up. Later on, you can contact Avenue by email or Live Chat to change categories.
We also post the following:
- Special holiday messages
- Client testimonials
- Links to new & archived newsletters
- Your blog posts
- Recent sales
See below for an example of a content post.
If you have any questions, you can check out our Facebook FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.
- Your newsletter goes out at 9am local time on the 15th of every month—or the next business day, if the 15th is a weekend or holiday. This is set in stone—we can’t change what time or date your newsletter goes out.
- We send you a preview of your newsletter one week before.
- You have until 3pm PST the day before the newsletter goes out to recommend changes & add new contacts to Mailchimp.
- As far as changes go, you can add articles, add or remove specific listings and events, or customize the introduction to be more personal.
- Be sure to keep your contact database updated! You can send us your list to upload to your Mailchimp account, or upload it yourself. You can also add contacts on the newsletter sign-up form on your website!
If you have any questions about our Newsletter service, you can check out our Newsletter FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.
The Avenue App
Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find in the Avenue app:
- Contacts automatically imports leads captured using your Avenue lead capture tools, and lets you keep track of your database
- Website Stats lets you see how many visitors your website and listing pages are getting, so you can track audience growth over time
- Newsletter Stats keeps you up to date with how many subscribers receive your monthly real estate newsletter (available only with our newsletter service).
- Facebook Stats shows you how your advertising is performing so you can track it month to month (available only with our Facebook service).
If this is your first time logging into the app, you will need your username and password. You can access the app here, and don't forget, you can live chat with our team if you have any questions.
To help you get started, check out our how to video here.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can check out our Avenue App FAQ page here or contact us using Live Chat within the App.