A Facebook Business page, unlike a personal page, lets you create and run ads, and view stats that tell you how your page is performing. However, in order to log in to your Business page, you’ll still need your own personal Facebook profile.
- Click here to get started.
- Create a page name.
- In “Category” - begin typing Estate Agent and it should auto-populate.
- Write a short description of your business, the services you provide, or fill it in later.
- Once you click "create page", you can upload images.
- Skip adding a profile photo or cover photo unless you have one to upload!
- You’re done!