We would be happy to work with you to create a custom facebook advertisement.
In order for us to be able to post custom ads, we will require you to send us verbiage that you would like to see on your requested Facebook ad. The most effective way to do so is to send this to email@example.com.
Our Client Marketing team will take what you send us, and post it on the ad verbatim to your Facebook account, do make sure that you are happy with what you send over.
Adding an image
Additionally, if you would like to send an image for the advert, we would be happy to post that for you. Some restrictions apply:
- The image size needs to be 1200 x 628 px .
- The image cannot have too much text. Images with high text have a lower reach and may not run. If you are unsure of whether your image has too much text you can check by using this tool.
Targeting, budget & timing
We also need you to confirm a couple of details regarding targeting and budget which you can include in your email:
- Would like any specific targeting added to the ad? (We usually target ads to people in your current location.)
- Would you like to use part of your monthly budgeted ad spend on the ad, or would you like us to charge some additional ad spend?
- How long would you like the ad to run for?
Please include all of the details mentioned in this article when emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the ad as quickly as possible. We look forward to receiving your text and image for your requested ad.