In your Avenue account, all incoming leads will be stored in the Contacts section. Click on the lead's name to see their full details, such as their contact information, preferred contact time, and where they came from.
'View Source' allows you to view which website page the lead was on when they filled in the lead capture form. It shows you the exact searches, properties and details that a lead was looking at when they decided to give you their details.
Tip: If the lead has filled out a saved property search, this will also show you the search criteria that they filled out on your website to keep for reference.
Under 'Contact History' in the top left of the pop-up window, you can see how many times a lead has reached out to you and the specific details for each submission. You just have to click on the date you're interested in to see its unique details!
Lead capture sources:
- Saved search: This is when a user saves a property search to get updates about properties within a certain area and type. Our system will automatically send them new properties that match their search.
- Predefined search: This is when a user fills out the form on your lead capture pop-up which appears on your predefined searches. This pop-up can either be forced or dismissible.
- Social sign-in: This is when a user 'signs in with social' on your lead capture pop-up.
- Lead capture bubble: This is when users leave you their details in the chat bubble on the bottom-left corner of your website, or if they click on the connect button. These messages are generally the most personal and you should make sure to follow up with them as soon as possible.
- Arrange showing button: This is when users request to arrange a showing of a specific property, which appears on all of your listings pages. You can see which property they would like to view specifically by clicking through the "view source" button.
- Home evaluation form: This is when users fill out a home evaluation request. When you receive these requests, you should get in touch with them to provide them with an evaluation. Some of our ad types point to this form for you to collect seller leads.
- Home finder form: This is when users fill out a form on your website to help them find a new home. Some of our ad types point to this form for you to collect buyers leads.
- Prompted lead capture: The Prompted Lead Capture Form will be triggered once a visitor has been on one of your featured listings for more than 10 seconds.
Login to your Avenue account here.