All of our websites include basic SEO setup which will help your domain to rank over time. This initial setup includes things like:
- All of our websites are secure (HTTPS) and mobile responsive—two of the key factors Google looks for.
- Optimizing image files and using a content delivery network (CDN)—these things help your website to load faster, another thing which Google looks at.
- Generating and hosting a sitemap, which helps Google understand the structure of your website.
- Correct structure of metadata, so that shows up in the right way online (Google search results, social media shares, etc.)
- In addition to that setup, our website platform enables you to edit titles and meta descriptions on a page-by-page basis if you choose to do so.
Of course, these things all reflect what is currently important to Google (and other search engines). That can change over time, so we monitor the latest best practices and use them to develop our platform and service.